Rockin Rovin Chunky Wreath Making Workshop
Time & Location
About The Event
Join Glasgow based Knitting collective Knitting on Cloud Nine as they guide you through this fun wreath process.
‘In our experience cream is the perfect backdrop colour & then it can be customised to your taste. You have 2 choices in terms of wreath theme with cream being the base colour for each. The accent colours for accessories will be based around a palette of red/green/gold. Each kit will be slightly different and there are no hard & fast rules when customising as we are passionate about unleashing your own creativity. Our carefully curated materials will provide the foundation and you provide the flair!’
This virtual workshop will walk you through all the steps on how to make your very own wreath.
How does it work?
- Book your ticket
- Decide which kit you want
- Rustic theme – nature inspired
- Regal theme – a bit more shiny bling
- Vegan - We can also provide a vegan option which would be unspun acrylic roving rather than wool & wool free accessories. Please message before ordering to ensure availability for this option.
- We will post you your workshop kit which will give you everything you need to create your very own wreath
Here are the Kit contents :-
- wool roving in cream
- battery operated fairy lights to thread through the wreath
- your rustic or regal themed accessories including ribbon for hanging & felted holly leaves & berries (if you have any specific requirements please message us and we will try our best to accommodate)
- a wire circular frame
- a paper instruction sheet to demo hand crochet for you to keep
- Some things for you to have handy
- Some scissors (always handy)
- A needle & thread (not always necessary but some accessories can be sewn on)
- Glue (if you don’t want to sew you can glue – a hot glue gun is best – if you don’t have one then sew or you can customise in ways where you can just tie – there is always a way – we will show you in the video!
- The workshop is pre recorded so you can enjoy it at your own pace and at a time that suits you
- The workshop will be available to watch from 11am Saturday 21st - Sunday 13th December at 10pm
- The workshop leader will be available for questions at certain times (we will confirm this with you) for questions
- After you create your beautiful wreath take a photo of your beautiful creation and tag @supermarket_events and @knittingoncloudnine on insta so we can share!
For group bookings and discounts (over 6 tickets) please contact email@example.com
Thing to note:
The workshop is open to all ages and abilities however as the use of scissors is required all children under 14 should be supervised.
Please allow up to 5 days for packaging and postage of your kit - we will get your kit to you as soon as we can however if circumstances change with lockdown postage times there may be a slight delay.
No refunds or returns.
The wreath kit may differ from images.
- Wreath Kit - Rustic Theme£35£350£0
- Wreath Kit Regal theme£35£350£0