Green Cleaning Workshop with Anderson Aromatics
Time & Location
About The Event
A large number of household cleaning products, skincare, toiletries, candles and fragrances contain a number of toxins and known carcinogens. this workshop will make you aware on how to spot them and also how best to avoid them, as well as create your own safe products.
This workshop will not only teach you how to make your own cleaning products but also how to include Aromatherapy into the process. With a few drops of essential oils in the right places, you can reap the benefits of Aromatherapy whilst cleaning the house. Aside from their deodorising properties, many essential oils have fungus and bacteria killing properties, playing an active role in cleaning and disinfecting your home naturally.
Making your own products can be fun, very cost-effective and are easy to make!
What You’ll Make and Take Away:-
- All-Purpose Cleaner - for kitchen, bathroom and floors.
- Fabric Freshener - use on clothes, carpets, curtains etc.
- Window/Glass Cleaner - also great for shower doors
- 3 x 500ml Glass Bottles with Spray Pumps – reusable & recyclable
- All the ingredients needed to make them.
- A Recipe Booklet incl how to make baby wet wipes, clothes wash powder etc.
- An Information Leaflet on Toxins, Carcinogens and how to avoid them.
The workshop is led by Julie Clason-Anderson McKee of Anderson Aromatics - she is a Clinical Aromatherapist, Skincare Cosmetologist, Perfumer and Eco-warrior
Tickets are £30 - T&Cs Apply - Over 16's Only.
The workshop takes place at Drygate as part of our wider Vegan & Sustainability Market.
- Sold OutWorkshop Ticket x 1£30£300£0