Green Cleaning for the Home with Anderson Aromatics (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
Green Cleaning with Anderson Aromatics
£30 - workshop ticket & basic (incl measured drops of Essential oils) workshop kit posted to your home.
£39.50 - workshop ticket & full workshop kit (4 x 10ml bottles Essential oils) posted to your home.
Learn how to make your own Aromatherapy, Eco-Friendly, Zero Waste, Toxic Free Aromatherapy Household Cleaning Products.
A large number of household cleaning products, skincare, toiletries, candles and fragrances contain a number of toxins and known carcinogens. this workshop will make you aware on how to spot them and also how best to avoid them, as well as create your own safe products.
This workshop will not only teach you how to make your own cleaning products but also how to include Aromatherapy into the process. With a few drops of essential oils in the right places, you can reap the benefits of Aromatherapy whilst cleaning the house. Aside from their deodorising properties, many essential oils have fungus and bacteria killing properties, playing an active role in cleaning and disinfecting your home naturally.
Making your own products can be fun, very cost-effective and are easy to make!
What You’ll Make and Take Away:-
1. All Purpose Cleaner - for kitchen, bathroom and floors.
2. Fabric Freshener - use on clothes, carpets, curtains etc.
3. Window/Glass Cleaner - also great for shower doors
· 3 x 500ml Glass Bottles with Spray Pumps – reusable & recyclable
· All the ingredients needed to make them – incl drops of essential oils*
· A Recipe Booklet incl how to make baby wet wipes & clothes wash powder.
· An Information Leaflet "From Harm to Harmony" giving information on Toxins, Carcinogens etc in the Home and Skincare/Toiletries, how best to avoid them.
The workshop is led by Julie Clason-Anderson McKee of Anderson Aromatics - she is a Clinical Aromatherapist, Skincare Cosmetologist, Perfumer and Eco-warrior
How does it work?
- Book your ticket
- Decide which kit you want
- We will post you your workshop kit
- Some things for you to have handy
You will need Boiled Water 1.5 Litres (cooled to warm) , 300ml White Vinegar. You will need to use a Measuring Jug and stirrer. They can work on a dining table or a work surface, as long as they are comfortable for the duration.
- The workshop is pre recorded so you can enjoy it at your own pace and at a time that suits you
- The workshop will be available to watch from 11am Saturday 21st - Sunday 13th December at 10pm
- The workshop leader will be available for questions at certain times (we will confirm this with you) for questions
For group bookings and discounts (over 6 tickets) please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Thing to note:
Over 16's Only.
Please allow up to 5 days for packaging and postage of your kit - we will get your kit to you as soon as we can however if circumstances change with lockdown postage times there may be a slight delay.
No refunds or returns.
The kit may differ from images.
- Workshop Kit - Measured Drops£30£300£0
- Kit + 4x10ml bottles Oils£39.50£39.500£0