Couronne De Fleurs Headband Making with Nephtali Couture
Time & Location
About The Event
"Put your crown and let us conquer the world". We are sooo excited to share our DIY kit, so that you can make your own crown and rock these bold colours like the Queen that you are! Sewing is Belocine's favourite thing in the world and in this Christmas season, she wants to share through this workshop, the joy you experience when crafting and creating something from scratch."
You will be making 2 different headbands:
- the Couronne de Fleur one (the fabric available for this one are Toli, Fololo and Fongola)
- the Braided headband (the fabric available for this one are Lisanga and Samakaka)
You can see the fabric here: https://www.supermarketevents.com/creative-workshops We will email you to select your pattern choices.
Belocine from Nephtali Couture will walk you through all the steps to make your very own beautiful flower crown headband - no sewing skills are required as she will explain each step.
How does it work?
- Book your ticket
- Decide which print you want
- We will post you your workshop kit
- The only thing you will need to provide is scissors - we will send everything else.
- The workshop is pre recorded so you can enjoy it at your own pace and at a time that suits you
- The workshop will be available to watch from 11am Saturday 21st - Sunday 13th December at 10pm
- The workshop leader will be available for questions at certain times (we will confirm this with you) for questions
For group bookings and discounts (over 6 tickets) please contact email@example.com
Thing to note:
The workshop is open to all ages and abilities however as the use of scissors is required all children under 14 should be supervised.
Please allow up to 5 days for packaging and postage of your kit - we will get your kit to you as soon as we can however if circumstances change with lockdown postage times there may be a slight delay.
No refunds or returns.
The kit may differ from images.
- Sold OutWorkshop Kit & Ticket£25£250£0